Sanford Business-to-Business will accept your electronic artwork either on disk or via email. To ensure that your order is processed accurately, please follow these guidelines:
- All art work submitted must be vector based and created in Adobe Illustrator (.ai) or CorelDRAW (.eps or .pdf). Exception: JPEG images, 300 dpi are acceptable for slant top dome logos. Art for slant top dome logos must be at least 4 times larger than the finished size.
- Submit artwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the purchase order number in the subject line.
- Distributor name, city, state and phone number must accompany the email.
- All fonts must be in outline form.
- Black and white art is acceptable, with colors specifiied within the email.
- If art is multi-colored, a color composite file is preferred (no separations).
- A copy of artwork (even when sent electronically) must be included with your purchase order.
- All small package orders are shipped FOB Calexico, CA via our preferred carrier, FedEx.
- If another small package carrier is requested, an account number must be provided
- A complete street address must be provided. COD shipments will not be accepted.
Production lead time is calculated in working days from the first full date an order (requiring no further clarification of the purchase order or artwork) is received at our facility, to the date dispatched from our facility. Example: a 3-day lead time (repeat order) received on Monday with no order questions would ship on Thursday-Monday to Tuesday (day one), Tuesday to Wednesday (day 2), Wednesday to Thursday (day three). Lead times vary by customization technique. Refer to the product and customization of choice for the standard lead time.
Requests for orders to ship in less than the standard lead time must be approved in advance, and will incur a $60(A) rush processing fee
Orders qualifying for Simple Ship 3-Day and Simple Ship Next Day services do not require advance approval: however they must be clearly noted on the purchase order.
A rush processing fee of $60(A) will apply for Simple Ship Next Day orders.
No less than minimums will be accepted for imprinted product. Less than minimum orders for products customized with copy engraving or crown monogram will be accepted for 50% of stated quantity with a $36.50(G) less than minimum charge. Copy or color changes within the same order must meet minimum order requirements. Each change is subject to a $15.00(G) charge. If multiple colors are ordered, each color must be 25% of minimum order quantity.
We accept American Express, Master Card and VISA.
Newell Brands Office Products Writing Instruments is committed to providing safe products which comply with all applicable laws, rules, restrictions that may apply to them.
It is our intention to match as closely as possible to all Pantone numbers/color swatches. However, as our inks have to comply with certain safety standards, it is not always possible to give a perfect match, especially on units other than white. This may result in a significant color difference when printing on colored units, i.e. red on black units, yellow on blue units. Please take this into consideration.
Exact color matches for non-standard Pantone colors are available for an additional $30(G) charge per color. We offer many Pantone colors as standard, including some additional Pantone colors that match the respective trim or grip colors of certain products. For a list of Standard Imprint and Special Imprint Colors, click here.
By placing an order with Sanford Business-to-Business, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to order, purchase and distribute merchandise containing the names, trademarks, logos, copyrights, etc. identified in your order. You also agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sanford L.P. and its affiliates and representatives, from and against all claims, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or related to an actual or alleged infringement or misappropriation of any trademark, trade dress, copyright or any other proprietary right of such merchandise. This provision will remain in effect after delivery of your order.